Monday, March 17, 2014

Why I chose this book

 I chose to read the book entitled The Perks of Being  a Wallflower by Steven Chbosky. I will be blogging periodically on my thoughts and opinions on this book. There are many reasons why I chose to read this book. The first reason I wanted to start this book is because I saw the movie. I really enjoyed it and thought it was tremendous. Another reason is because I really enjoy reading books of this genre- young adult fiction/ CRF. Although the cover may look boring to some, I have learned to never judge a book by it's cover. I have heard awesome things about this book and can't wait to read it!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie or read the book, because I heard mixed reviews about it. I want to see how you feel about it, so I will definitely be looking at your blog every week to see what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book or seen the movie. I've always wanted to though. I've heard it was absolutely fantastic, and now I want to read it even more!

    ReplyDelete