Sunday, May 4, 2014
Best and Worst Qualities
I am close to finishing my independent novel entitled The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I have noticed that the main character, Charlie, has many qualities, both good and bad. I think the best quality Charlie has is being loyal. He stands up for what he believes even if it involves him getting into trouble. Also, he cares about those around him. He tells on his sister, but only because he cares. I think Charlie's worst quality is that he is often questioning his actions. He lacks confidence and sometimes he holds back. I think that my best quality is that I'm honest.I always try to tell the truth even if it gets me in trouble. My parents always say that if I get in trouble and lie, I will get a punishment for what I did wrong and an extra punishment for lying. I think my worst quality is that I am very impatient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment