Sunday, April 27, 2014
Important Line from the Book
The prompt I am responding to this week is an important line in the book. Oddly enough, I'm having a difficult time choosing just one (or two) important lines, because I love this book SO much! However, after a while I made a selection. I think the lines “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." are very important, because they totally relate to Charlie, the main character in this book. In fact, Charlie is doing just that-trying to figure out who he is. As I'm reading this book I have noticed Charlie is evolving, he's changing, as a character, as a person. He's trying to figure out who to hang out with, if he's boyfriend material, and he's also trying to discover what results from his actions, and if he's making the right or wrong choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment