Sunday, April 6, 2014

Best thing about my book

 I love the book I am currently reading. The title of the book is the Perks of Being a Wallflower. There are a lot of reasons why I like this book. First, this book has many different characters. I think it's fun to read books when there are lots of characters especially when they have many different characteristics  that you can relate to . Also this book isnt that predictable. Nobody wants to read a book where you know exactly what will happen next. But I think the best thing about this book is that its nearly impossible to put down! Once you start reading, I guarantee you wont be able to stop. If you're looking for an awesome book, I reccomend this one!

2 comments:

  1. One of my friends read this book and she said it was awesome! I agree that no one wants to read a book where you know whats going to happen, you want to be surprised! I also agree that many characters make a great book. The book I'm reading now is in 4 different perspectives and it's great seeing each one's characteristics like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the movie and I liked it, you seem really into this book, maybe i'll pick it up.

    ReplyDelete