Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Krista Ramsey

Click Here

In this column, it describes the crime of three teenagers. It describes the importance of going down the right path in life; making choices that not only benefit you, but those around you. In my opinion, the best line in this piece is "I couldn't tell how much information you were absorbing Thursday morning as you were led into Courtroom 108 at Hamilton County Juvenile Court." It really draws you into the story, and gives you a preview about what you're about to read. I think that the writing style in this piece is casual and informative. If I had the oppurtunity to ask Krista Ramsey some questions, here is what I would ask:
1. What inspired you to become a writer?
2. Where/when do you usually get your best ideas?
3. Do you have a favorite piece that you've written?

No comments:

Post a Comment