Sunday, May 11, 2014
Review on my book
I am almost finished with the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Overall, I really enjoyed reading this book. It was not very predictable, which in my opinion, is a good thing. After all, WHO WANTS TO READ A BOOK WHEN YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN???Another thing I liked about this book is that it had many good lessons. Charlie is always standing up for what he believes is right. He is also a very humble person and he never tries to show off. There are also lots of quotes in this book that I really like and find to be quite inspirational.“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them"(Chbosky 211). This quote taught me a lot. It taught me that you can't simply change who you are, but you can choose what you do in your life and who you impact. Last, the thing I like the most about this book is that once you start reading, you CAN NOT STOP!! I would reccomend this book to anyone in high school or older. I hope you find this book to be as enjoyable as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post is amazing! I have this book but I haven't started reading but I think I am going to now!
ReplyDeleteI actually got chills reading your post. This is an amazing description of the book, very nice job!
ReplyDelete